zondag 3 november 2013

Grand Opening Douglas Haarlem

 
Yesterday, there was the Grand Opening of the Douglas perfumery in Haarlem.
I didn't have much to time to do make up so I only took a quick shower and went off to be on time.
The first time I was way too late for the goodiebag (for the first 100 buying customers at 10.00 and 14.00) so I went back to the store in the afternoon.
The goodiebag contained some nice samples.
 
 
On my way to the Douglas store

The new Douglas store

Nice bite

The MAC department and Benefit department did my make up for me


Beautiful blush of Mac and Benefit on top ;-)

I only purchased the face cleaning products and 2 MAC products. The showergel was for free.

The goodiebag I got at round 2, because I was way too late for the first one in the morning, so I went back in the afternoon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten