zondag 23 februari 2014

New start Belle chases the beast

Hello Belles,

From now on this will be my only blog at Blogger! My other blogs I will not update anymore but their titles will be used as 'chapters' in this blog.

So that would be
  • Drive for style
  • Housekeeping! and interior
  • I am Mulyanah
  • Mulyanahsfaves
I also joined tumblr

http://blogpurple57.tumblr.com/


I was becoming a serial blogger but due to my full time job and social life I wasn't able to keep all those blogs updated at all. So I decided to size it down to this one.
Because I am a beauty lover/ collector and addict haha

With this new step want to update this blog a few times a week!

Have a nice day! I hope the suns shines where you are as well!






Love, Mulyanah




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten