zondag 27 april 2014

Fashion shopping!





Yesterday, I went to town quite early with a friend to celebrate King's day. Especially for the street markets, if you go early you will have the best buys. We did! In the morning it wasn't very busy, but at noon the party people were definitely awaken!
That was  a good time to go home, we were tired anyway from shopping from 7.00-13.00  ;-).

I am very happy with my new, 2nd hand clothes! The Karen Millen (top right) bolero was quite special. I always like that brand but it is too expensive for me, this one I got for 10 euro's.

For a while I am rediscovering the 2nd hand clothing shopping. I love it, especially when it's quite cheap (max 20 euro's) but some big brands as Chanel and Louis Vuitton are difficult to get such low prices. 

When I got home, I was pretty tired but satisfied. 

Today I cleaned my wardrobe. I will upload pictures coming week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten