zondag 8 juni 2014

Weekend files


Hello Belles,

Sorry for not blogging more often at the moment!

Today I would like to tell you about my new creative project.

I have started experiencing with the Iron on beads. 
At the end I would like to make objects and have a small exhibition for my friends at home.

At Facebook I have created a group for friends called 'Mully's housekeeping'. 
It's a housekeeping /food blog. I might use my Blogger blog Housekeeping and interior again in the future.


Yesterday we had shopping night in town, some stores were open till 24.00 hrs. 

It was quite busy in town because of the good weather. I only bought these pumps for work. But I really love them.

I also went to a second hand store yesterday, I will do a shoplog soon about that shopping session!

One of the first trials


This one matches nice, with my Jillz drink ;-)

I saw this one in the supermarket, It doesn't taste like the real thing at all but I do like it a cold coffee.

The shoes I bought at the Shopping nigt

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten