zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Buy nothing challenge- Could you do that?

Be honest!


Could you see yourself not shopping for clothes and /or beauty products for a whole year?

Do you have enough nice, good clothes in your wardrobe to not to have to shop for 12 months?

Have you ever challenged yourself ?

I haven't and to be honest I don't know If I could do that. I don't buy a lot of clothes the whole year but since I have rediscovered cycle shopping and second hand shopping  I do buy more than I just to.

But I do have to admit I am also still looking for my style. I do know what I like but I know my wardrobe doesn't cover my styles enough to take the challenge to don't buy clothes for 12 months.

So at the moment  I would totally fail at the challenge :-).

Last weekend I was in France for the sale with a friend. I only bought 4 items for my wardrobe.
Which is not much for a sale shopping spree. 
Nevertheless I would find it hard to enter such a challenge. Maybe  I would try it for a month.

Like the challenge buy nothing new for 1 month.

http://www.buynothingnew.nl/de-challenge

In this month you will buy nothing new at all, if you need something you don't have at that moment you borrow it for example.

Maybe you can get some fashion items tailored differently if it doesn't fit anymore or if you don't like it anymore. Good to improve your 'Do it yourself' skills!

If I decide to enter the challenge (for a month) I definitely will let you know.

I think it will make me feel better but it really would be challenge to me indeed!





Image: Polyvore.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten