zondag 13 juli 2014

Products I used



Hello belles,

Yes, sometimes products are used up. Nothing comes uit the bottle or tube anymore.
Sometimes you are sad about it, sometimes you are glad.

Please find below three products I have used.

Therme Skincare Hamman Shower gel
I really loved this one. The smell is lovely. I would purchase this one again.

Douglas Soft cleansing foam XLarge
I really love this face products series of Douglas, a fresh smell and good to use. I still have the toner but because I still use other products now  I have that one on hold. I will use in the morning when my ROC toner is used up.

Andrélon -Every day shampoo
Nothing special, I wouldn't purchase it necessarily again since there are nicer shampoos to buy.


The products I used up 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten